PLA SILK Pink -1.75MM, 1KG spool
- 1 KG (approximately 2.20 lbs) Spool
- 1.75mm Filament Diameter (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.03mm)
- PLA (Polylactic Acid) 3D Printer Filament Vacuumed Sealed With Desiccant
- Recommended Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 180°C - 210°C (356°F - 410°F)
- Spool Diameter: 7.88" - Spool Width: 2.69" - Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 2.20
The filaments are universally designed and compatible with 3D Printers using 3.00mm diameter filament, with a dimensional accuracy of +/- 0.03mm. PLA, or Polylactic Acid, is a commonly used thermoplastic material that does not require the use of a heated print bed. Blending a mixture of plant-based materials and polymers creates HATCHBOX 3D Printer's PLA, making this material more Nature-friendly. Because of the lower melting temperatures and lack of warping, PLA filaments retain their color vibrancy and are a common choice for displays or small household prints. The 3D printed object will have a glossy type finish with PLA.
Why we love it: Less warping | Easy to use | No heated bed required | Nature-friendly.